The 10M600 is a top performance 10-in ferrite midrange driver which offers high power handling capability w/exceptional sensitivity over the middle frequency band.
It is suitable for either direct radiating or horn loaded applications as part of a 3 or 4-way auditorium, touring, or outdoor festival sound system.
It is the result of an intensive development program which aimed to produce the best 10-in ferrite midrange driver available.
The smooth curvilinear paper cone has a special high strength wood pulp composition & has been designed to achieve the best possible linearity within the middle frequency range & to control bell-mode resonances around the cone circumference.
The cone is carried by a double half-roll suspension composed of a material which is more resistant to aging & fatigue than traditional materials, providing the correct damping & excursion control.
The 75 mm state-of-the-art voice coil assembly incorporates a fine edge-wound aluminum wire together w/a strong fiberglas former to get the necessary force factor, mass lightness & high power handling.
The voice coil is cooled using airways between the chassis back plate & the magnet face plate, which allow heated air from the voice coil & gap to be channeled away & dissipated by the chassis basket.
This technology is another product of 3D CAD resource application by our engineers.
The magnetic structure has also been optimized using our in-house FEA CAD resource which has maximized the flux density in the voice coil gap.
A special treatment is applied to both the top & back plates making them more resistant to the corrosive effects of salts & oxidation.
This treatment is more effective than any other treatment in use today.
* LF General Specifications
* Nominal Diameter: 260 mm (10 in)
* Rated Impedance: 8 Ohm
* AES Power: 400 W
* Program Power: 500 W
* Peak Power: 1200 W
* Sensitivity: 102 dB
* Frequency Range: 80 to 5200 Hz
* Power Compression at -10dB: 0,5 dB
* Power Compression at -3dB: 1,6 dB
* Power Compression at Full Power: 2,3 dB
* Max Recomm.
Frequency: 3000 Hz
Enclosure Volume: 5 to 30 lt.
(0,18 to 1,09 cuft)
* Minimum Impedance
* 6,4 Ohm at 25 Degrees C
* Max Peak To Peak Excursion: 16 mm (0,63 in)
* Voice Coil Diameter: 75 mm (3 in)
* Voice Coil Winding Material: aluminum
* Suspension: M roll, polycotton
* Cone: Curvilinear, Paper
* HF General Specifications
* Thiele Small Parameters
* Fs: 70 Hz
* Re: 5,2 Ohm
* Sd: 0,035 sq.mt.
* Qms: 4,5
* Qes: 0,25
* Qts: 0,23
* Vas: 25,6 lt.
* Mms: 32 gr.
* BL: 17,6 Tm
* Linear Mathematical Xmax: +/- 4 mm (+/-0,16 in)
* Le (1kHz): 1,28 mH
Efficiency 1W at 1m (half space): 97,7 dB
* Overall diameter: 260 mm (10,24 in)
of mounting holes & bolt: 8
* Mounting holes diameter: 7,15 mm (0,28 in)
* Bolt circle diameter: 244,5 mm (9,63 in)
* Front mount baffle cutout Diameter: 232 mm (9,13 in)
* Rear mount baffle cutout Diameter: 232 mm (9,13 in)
* Total depth: 126 mm (4,95 in)
* Flange & gasket thickness: 14,5 mm (0,57 in)
* Net weight: 7,35 kg (16,23 lb)
* Shipping weight: 7,8 kg (17,22 lb)
* CardBoard Packaging dimensions: 275 x 275 x 164 mm (10,83 x 10,83 x 6,46 in)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.