This speaker is ideal for only the lowest bass notes.
The speaker has two sets of voice coils which can be used in series or parallel depending upon the system requirements.
When combined in a sound system it is suggested that you accompany this speaker with a midrange and tweeter setup.
Ideal for vehicular trunk installations because the low frequencies penetrate better.
* 12-in Diameter Dual Voice Coil High Power Woofer
* This speaker is ideal for only the lowest bass notes.
* Musical power: 800 + 800 Maximum Watts
* 2 Ohms Impedance x 2
* Frequency response: 20 to 1000 hz.
* Resonance frequency: 28.161 hz.
* Cone effective area (sd): 0.0471 sq.m.
* Equivalent volume (vas): 69.456 l.
* Compliance (cms): 220.073u m / n.
* Mass diaphragm (mmd): 139.246 g.
* Total mass (mms): 145.132 g.
* Bl product: 16,512 tm.
* Q mechanical (qms): 10400.
* Q electric (qes): 0.311.
* Q total (qts): 0.302.
* No (efficiency reference): 0.48%.
* Sensitivity (@ 1w, 1 m) -free-air: 88.854 db.
* Resistance: 1.6 + 1.6 ohms / vdc.
* Nominal impedance: 2 + 2 ohms.
* Excursion of the cone without distortion (x max): -/+ 11.0 mm.
* Flow density in gap: 6,500 gauss.
* Rms power: 400 + 400 Watts.
* The thiele-small parameters are obtained after a sinusoidal level of 20hz is applied for a period of 30 minutes with the coils in series.
* Nominal diameter: 12 inches.
* Ferrite diameter: 169 x 24 mm.
* Coil diameter: 2.5 inches.
* Coil height: 26 mm.
* Coil wire material: copper.
* Coil wire section: round.
* Coil body material: * Dupont Kapton polyimide film.
* Gap height: 9 mm.
* Housing material: aluminum.
* Ferrite material: barium.
* Weight: 8.5 kg.
* Volume occupied in the cabinet: 3.0 liters.
* * Kapton * registered trademark of dupont.