The PRV Audio 12MR2000 mid-bass woofer offers outstanding durability and is our most powerful midrange driver.
This woofer is great for high power 2 or 3-way systems and produces excellent vocal support for stage monitors.
A specially designed spider suspension is assembled with a special resin improving the resistance against failure during intense use.
The reinforced surround offers smooth accurate geometry during hard play.
The 12MR2000 offers a large 4-in CCAW voice coil that will results in very high efficiency while providing smooth and accurate bass response.
The extra thick and stiff, yet light weight cone provides an excellent curve response linear through 5.000kHz and makes the 12MR2000 a very good solution for high quality two or three way systems and low mounting depth makes it perfect for stage monitors.
It has also become a highly used woofer for extreme car audio installs.
The magnet assembly attached to a sturdy reinforced cast aluminum frame completes the 12MR2000 to ensure a solid support structure, for long lasting play in most any environment.
12-in Midrange Loudspeaker
* Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
* Rated Power Handling: 1000 Watts
* Program Power: 2000 Watts
* Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97 dB
* Resonance Frequency (Fs): 57.23 Hz
* Frequency Range at -10 dB: 60 - 5,000 Hz
* Recommended Hi Pass X-Over: 180 Hz (12 dB/Octave)
* Xmax: 5 mm
* Voice Coil Diameter: 4-in
* Magnet Material: Ferrite
* Frame Material: Die Cast Aluminum
* Weight: 23.04 Lbs
* Mounting Depth: 5.47-in (139 mm)
* Replacement Cone Kit: RK12MR2000