* Nominal Diameter: 300mm (12 in)
* Rated Impedance: 8 Ohm
* AES Power: 450W
* Program Power: 700W
* Peak Power: 1500W
* Sensitivity: 102dB
* Frequency Range: 80 - 5500 Hz
* Power Compression @-10dB: 0.7 dB
* Power Compression @-3dB: 1.9 dB
* Power Compression @Full Power: 2.4 dB
* Max Recomm.
Frequency: 2000 Hz
Enclosure Volume: 8 - 40 lt.
(0,28 - 1.41 cuft)
* Minimum Impedance: 4.2 Ohm at 25 DegreesC
* Max Peak To Peak Excursion: 23 mm (0.91 in)
* Voice Coil Diameter: 75 mm (3 in)
* Voice Coil winding material: aluminum
* Suspension: Triple roll, polycotton
* Cone: Curvilinear, Paper
The 12ND610 is an extremely high output neodymium mid-bass transducer perfect for high quality professional systems.
It has been designed for midrange and midbass frequency reproduction in horn-loaded, as well as bass-reflex compact enclosures.
* The transducer's extremely powerful neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration, low power compression and excellent heat exchange.
The levels of force factor and power handling result in the best power to weight ratio on the market today.
* 12ND610 curvilinear paper cone has been designed by 18 Sound engineers with a special high-strength wood pulp to achieve the best possible linearity within its intended frequency range and to control bell-mode resonances around the cone circumference.
* Its cone is capable of carrying significant loadings thanks to a dedicated reinforcing treatment.
The cone is carried by a multiroll suspension built from a linen-like material, which is more resistant to aging and fatigue than traditional materials.
* The 75 mm (3 in) state-of-the-art inside outside voice coil is similar to the one fitted to our top-of-the-range 18-in and 15-in models but it's wound with aluminum wire.
It employs the Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology in which a high strength fiberglas former carries windings on both the outer and inner surfaces to achieve a mass balanced coil.
* The final result is an extremely linear motor assembly with a reduced tendency for eccentric behavior when driven hard.
* A proprietary humidity-block cone treatment makes the transducer suitable for outdoor use in adverse weather conditions.
In addition, a special coating applied to both the top and back plates makes the 12ND610 far more resistant to the corrosive effects of salts and oxidization.