Recommended for use in small & medium-size venues where high performance reproduction of the critical midrange frequencies are desired.
* Diameter: 12-in
* Impedance (ohms): 8
* RMS (W): 250
* Musical Program (W): 500
* SPL 1W at 1m (dB): 95
* Frequency Resp.
at -10dB (Hz): 40 to 4,500
* Resonance (Hz): 42
* Voice coil Diameter in.(mm): 2.4 (60)
* Magnet Weight oz.
(g): 46 (1300)
* Frame Material: Stamped steel w/epoxy finish
* 12-in woofer professional developed to meet the diverse sound reinforcement needs of medium & small rooms, w/excellent performance in the mid & low frequencies.
* Suitable for sound reinforcement in nightclubs, dancing halls, auditoriums, sets musical & also for studio monitors.
* Its great efficiency in sound reproduction is due to the excellent combination of its components:
* The light cone manufactured w/long fiber & the suspension of impregnated fabric give the array great stability, high output & low distortion.
* The voice coil is made of high temperature resistant yarn & wound shaped Kapton.
* Housing made of sheet steel reinforced w/epoxy paint provides the array high mechanical strength.
* The aluminum dust cap guarantees perfect heat dissipation from the coil.
* The use of high-strength adhesive components guarantees a great bonding & durability