With its innovative design, this twelve inch Thunder woofer offers less dynamic compression and high performance, this means power and endurance to play your favorite songs for a long period of time without the effect of power loss caused by coil over-heating.
Ideal for vehicular trunk installations because the low frequencies penetrate better.
* 12-in Super Duty Thunder Woofer.
* Ideal for automotive and stage use, monitors, theaters, clubs.
* Maximum musical power: 3,700 Maximum Watts.
* 4 Ohms Impedance.
* Frequency response: 50 to 3000hz.
* Innovative design with air cooled vented and screened magnet structure.
* Features lower dynamic compression which means less reduction or compression of an audio signal's dynamic range.
* Resonance frequency: 82.629hz.
* Q mechanical (qms): 8,227.
* Equivalent volume (va): 12.722l.
* Compliance (cms): 34.348u m / n.
* Diaphragm mass (mmd): 101.375 g.
* Total mass (mms): 108.012 g.
* Cone excursion without distortion (x max): +/- 10.5 mm.
* Effective cone area (sd): 0.0510 sq.m.
* Electrical Q (qes): 0.666.
* Resistance (re): 2.7 ohms / vcc.
* Rated impedance: 4 ohms.
* Product bl: 14,853 tm.
* RMS Power Capacity: 1,850 Watts.
* Total Q (qts): 0.633.
* No (efficiency benchmark): 1.011%.
* Sensitivity (@ 1w, 1m) -free-air: 92,067db (spl).
* Density of the flow in the gap: 11,200 gauss.
* Di nominal meter: 12 inches.
* Ferrite material: barium.
* Diameter of the ferrite: 220 x 25 mm.
Diameter of coil: 4 inches.
* Coil height: 25mm.
* Coil wire material: Copper.
* Coil wire section: round.
* Shape of the coil: * Dupont Kapton polyimide film.
* Height of the gap: 14mm.
* Housing material: aluminum.