With its innovative design, this twelve inch Thunder woofer offers less dynamic compression and high performance, this means power and endurance to play your favorite songs for a long period of time without the effect of power loss caused by coil over-heating.
* 12-in Super Duty Competition Thunder Woofer.
* Ideal for automotive and stage use, monitors, theaters, clubs for the lowest bass.
* Maximum musical power: 5,700 Maximum Watts.
* 2 Ohms Impedance.
* Frequency response: 50 to 2400 hz.
* Innovative design with air cooled vented and screened magnet structure.
* Features lower dynamic compression which means less reduction or compression of an audio signal's dynamic range.
* Resonance frequency: 87,711 hz.
* Q mechanical (qms): 5,567.
* Equivalent volume (vas): 8,700 l.
* Compliance (cms): 22,767u m / n.
* Mass diaphragm (mmd): 148.252 g.
* Total mass (mms): 155,046 g.
* Excursion of cone without distortion (x max): +/- 10 mm.
* Cone effective area (sd): 0.0510 sq.m.
* Q electric (qes): 0.495.
* Resistance: 1.5 ohms / vdc.
* Product bl: 15,819 tm.
* RMS Power Capacity: 2,850 Watts.
* Q total (qts): 0.454.
* No (efficiency reference): 1,034%.
* Sensitivity (@ 1w, 1m) -free-air: 92,163 db.
* Flow density in gap: 11,000 gauss.
* Nominal diameter: 12 inches.
* Ferrite material: barium.
* Ferrite dimensions: 2x220 x 25 mm.
* Coil diameter: 4 inches.
* Coil height: 28 mm.
* Coil wire material: ccaw.
* Section of the coil wire: round.
* Coil body material: * Dupont Kapton polyimide film.
* Gap height: 13 mm.
* Housing material: aluminum