The new FX2 features twice the processing power of the original High-power dual DSP engine w/improved digital effects & output processing including Feedback Ferret, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ
Availability: Out of stock
The new FX2 features twice the processing power of the original.
FX2 Series mixers feature new, Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound reproduction & project studio recording, including Silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain w/low noise & distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction.
The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide four monitor mixes, while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (built-in or outboard).
These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6.
Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer & gate.
Chain two processors together on each of the two available effects windows.
The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferretr, dual 5-band Parametric EQ or dual 28-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, & dynamics/limiters.
The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono or Subwoofer mode w/a built-in electronic crossover.
The mixer features dual USB 2.0 ports, & the "A" USB connector allows streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick as well as exclusive, built-in MP3 compression.
You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick ...
no other hardware needed & then transfer them to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically.
Or insert a memory stick to playback audio files for use between sets.
* High-power dual DSP engine w/improved digital effects & output processing including Feedback Ferretr, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay & limiter
* USB 2.0 -in A-in connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
* USB 2.0 -in B-in connection for streaming digital out
* 3-band EQ w/sweepable mid-frequency & variable low cut filters
* 2 stereo channels w/dual mic/line inputs
* 48 volt phantom power
* 6 Aux sends
* 4 subgroups
* 100mm faders
* Double the processing power of the orginal FX Series
* All new switching power supply design is more efficient than the original
* SilencerT mic preamp XLR inputs
* Weight Packed: 35.00 lb(15.876 kg)
* Width Packed: 25-in (63.5 cm)
* Height Packed: 28-in (71.12 cm)
* Depth Packed: 11.5-in (29.21 cm)