The ELECTRA line was developed especially for those looking for an incomparable bass.
It has a frequency response of 5 to 500Hz (-3dBs).
Because of this, ELECTRA will only play Subwoofers, Graves.
The BASS BOOST @ 45Hz feature is a differential, further reinforcing the bass of your system.
Designed in a 100% aluminum chassis, it works with 2000 WRMS power with 1 input channel for connection and 1 Ohm impedance.
It has very low harmonic distortion (less than 1%) and Clipping indicator, forced ventilation and short circuit protection.
In addition, it has a bold and clean design, matching any sound system.
* Maximum Power 14.4v @ 1 Ohm: 2600 WRMS
* Maximum Power 14.4v @ 2 Ohms: 2000 WRMS
* Maximum Power 12.6v @ 1 Ohm: 2000 WRMS
* Maximum Power 12.6v @ 2 Ohms: 14800 WRMS
* Efficiency @ 2 Ohms: 77%
* Efficiency @ 1 Ohm: 65%
* Input Voltage: 9 - 15V
* Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
* THD + N: 0.10%
* Input Sensitivity: 160mV - 4V
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB
* Frequency Response (OFF switch): 5 to 500Hz (-3dBs)
* Frequency Response: 20 to 500Hz (-3dBs)
* Bass Boost @ 45Hz: Variable 0 to + 18dBs
* HPF (Subsonic): 20 to 80Hz @ 12dB / octave Linkwitz-Riley
* LPF (Crossover): 80 to 500Hz @ 12dB / octave Linkwitz-Riley
* Recommended fuse: 100 A
* Resting Current: 2A
* Maximum Current (sinusoidal signal): 220 A
* Maximum Current (musical signal): 110 A
* Power cables (min.
Recommended): 21mm / 4 AWG
* Output Cables (min.
Recommended): 2 x 4mm / 2 x 11 AWG
* Weight (Kg): 3.3
* Height (mm): 54
* Width (mm): 209
* Depth (mm): 243
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.