The 482i is perfect for semi-pro applications not requiring balanced jacks.
w/true dual-mono operation, the 482i is two independent BBE SONIC MAXIMIZER signal processors in one chassis.
Ideal for Pro & semi-pro sound reinforcement, Multitrack studios, Mobile DJ systems, Cassette copies, Nightclub sound systems, Instrument racks for guitar, bass & keyboards
* 2 channels of process for stereo or separate mono mixes
* 5 segment LED output meters
* +18dBu headroom
* RCA & 1/4-in inputs & outputs
* Hardwire bypass
* Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
* Process Mode: Program controlled
* Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 10dBu input
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 112dB Process IN
* THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% at 20-20kHz
* Bypass mode: less than 0.002% at 20-20kHz
* Maximum Output: +18dBu (may vary due to control settings)
* Input Impedance: 47K Ohms, unbalanced 1/4-in phone jack or RCA jack.
* Output Impedance: 1K Ohms, unbalanced 1/4-in phone jack or RCA jack.
* Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
* Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, -10dBu input
* Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, -10dBu input
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.