Avital's top-of-the-line security and remote start system will start your car with the push of a button from up to 1,500 feet away – and confirm it has started on the large LCD screen of the 2-way remote.
Security works the same way: when you arm or disarm your system, you will receive confirmation on the 2-way remote, and if your siren sounds the remote will beep or vibrate to let you know, from up to 1,500 feet away.
System comes with one 2-way and one 4-button 1-way remote.
New! Virtual Tach eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
* New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
* 2-Way LCD 4-button remote is backlit, has tone and vibe modes, Zone ID
* Command confirmations and event notifications via the LCD remote control
* Temp Check and clock time via the LCD remote control
* One-Way functions with the 4-button companion remote (included)
* All the security features you expect - Zone-2 Impact sensor, Fault-proof starter interrupt, Nuisance Prevention, Warn-Away, Revenger siren, and more! Technologies
* Fault-proof starter interrupt
* Keep your car where you parked it with this layer of protection against “hot-wiring-in by car thieves.
* Zone-2 impact sensor
* Detects blows or impacts to your vehicle with this 2-stage sensor that can react either with chirps or the full wrath of the siren.
* XR Plus
* Directed Electronics recently made a significant performance upgrade to the RF receiver section of many of our award-winning security and remote start systems.
The new XR+ Extreme Range superheterodyne receiver has an improved sensitivity specification of between 3 dB and 6 dB, which equates to a measurable range increase on the order of 15 percent.
It also offers improved image rejection for certain types of RF interference, resulting in improved reliability.
* Nuisance Prevention Circuitry (NPC)
* Neighborhood-friendly anti-false alarm technology
* Virtual Tach
* A dedicated A-to-D converter samples your vehicle’s voltage hundreds of times each second, eliminating the need for a tachometer wire connection.
* D2D serial data port
* Quickly connects your Avital system to other interface devices via D2D cables.
* XCR onboard relays
* Extreme capacity remote start relays are built-in to Avital remote start systems.