The ideal selection for systems where clearly defined lower bass is required and space is limited to an eight inch woofer.
Ideally complimented by components representing mid and high frequesncies this Sub-Woofer stands alone in it's capacity for deep bass.
* 8-in High Power Sub-Woofer with Dual Voice Coils.
* Ideal for automotive and home use, studio monitors, for the lowest bass.
* Maximum musical power: 600 + 600 Watts.
* 2 Ohms Impedance x 2
* Frequency response: 30 to 1,000 hz.
* Resonance frequency: 37.7 hz.
* Cone effective area (sd): 0.0206 sq.m.
* Equivalent volume (vas): 18.744 L.
* Compliance (cms): 310,701u m / n.
* Mass diaphragm (mmd): 55.604 g.
* Total mass (mms): 57.305 g.
* Bl product: 10,004 tm.
* Q mechanical (qms): 7383.
* Q electric (qes): 434.
* Q total (qts): 0.41.
* No (efficiency reference): 0.22%.
* Sensitivity (@ 1w, 1 m) -free-air: 85.520 db.
* Resistance: 1.6 + 1.6 / vdc.
* Excursion of the cone without distortion (x max): -/+ 12 mm.
* Flow density in gap: 9,900 gauss.
* Rms power: 300 + 300 Watts.
* The thiele-small parameters are obtained after a sinusoidal level of 20hz is applied for a period of 30 minutes with the coils in series.
* Nominal diameter: 8 inches.
* Ferrite diameter: 2 x 134x16mm.
* Coil diameter: 2 inches.
* Coil height: 29 mm.
* Coil wire material: copper.
* Coil wire section: round.
* Coil body material: * Dupont Kapton polyimide film.
* Gap height: 9 mm.
* Housing material: aluminum.
* Ferrite material: barium.
* Weight: 5.3 kg.
* Volume occupied in the cabinet: 1.5 liters.