AudioSource AMP series amplifiers are designed for home & commercial audio distribution systems where high quality sound, flexibility, & reliability are essential.
The AMP series offers exceptional value & many features that will make their installation & use easy & convenient.
* Stable Class A/B Design
* Independent & bus inputs
* Bridgeable channel outputs
* Independent channel gain controls
* Manual, auto, or triggered on/off
* Extensive protection circuitry
* Phoenix style speaker connectors
* Power Output: 12 x 40 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
* Bridged Output: 6 x 80 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
* Input Sensitivity: 380 mV for full output w/all level controls at max.
Input Impedance: 18K ohm
* Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 50 kHz
* Distortion: <.1 Percent at rated power
* Channel Crosstalk: 80 dB
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB A-weighted
* Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
* Dimensions: 16.7-inW x 4-in H x 14.25-in D
* Weight: 30 lbs