AS-900 System K7 FREQUENCY
The AS-900 is a great entry-level Wireless Personal Monitor.
This system features an 80mW receiver output.
The receiver also contains an RF and low battery indicator.
The transmitter has L/R level display, stereo XLR/ 1/4-in inputs and an headphone output with volume control.
The AS-900 is a fixed frequency unit.
* UHF Fixed Frequency
* Single Rack Mount Included
* 150 foot Range
* Ear Buds
* An unlimited number of receivers may be added at any tim
* Frequency Range and Transmitter Output Level
* Band: UHF
* Frequencies Available: 630.2 MHz, 633.4 MHz, 634.8 MHz, or 646.7 MHz650.2 MHz, or 659.0 MHz
* Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
* Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 150' (50m)
* Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, interference, and battery characteristics
* Audio Frequency Response: +/-3dB 80Hz~16kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion: +/-30hHz deviation 1kHz tone <1%
* Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
* Operating Temperature: Range 14 Degrees F to 122 Degrees F (-10 C Degrees to +50 C Degrees )
* SpecificationsBand PackAccessoriesDownloads
* AS-900T Transmitter
* Max Audio input level: +6dBV
* Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
* Input Impedance: 100k Ohms
* Dimensions: 1.5-in x 8.3-in x 3.8-in (38mm H x 212mm W x 96mm D)
* Weight: 21oz.
* Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA supplied by external power supply
* XLR input: Impedance balanced
* Pin1: Ground(cable shield)
* Pin 2: Audio
* Pin 3: No Audio * AS-900R Bodypack Receiver
* Audio Output Level: 80mW
* Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB
* Image Rejection: >70dB
* Dimensions: 3.74-in x 2.6-in x 1-in (95mm H x 65mm W x 25mm D)
* Weight: 3.2oz (90 g) without batteries
* Power Requirements: 2 (AA)size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
* Battery Life: About 5 hours