Two Matched Studio Condenser Microphones w/Cardioid pickup pattern w/Custom mic stand adapters, windscreens, stereobar & transport cas
Availability: Out of stock
Our C-20 microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound.
Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these condenser mics are outstanding in both live & studio applications.
Every stitch of these mics is designed to deliver beautiful sound.
Beginning w/the gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector, you get the highest signal integrity.
For those of you new to condenser mics, this basically means you'll get a slightly brighter sound that will give the perfect shape to cymbals & overhead miking.
Acoustic pianos & choirs also benefit greatly from this type of frequency response
The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation & feedback rejection.
C-20 mics contain built-in pre-amplifier circuitry for steady performance.
So even if the featured performer at your next recording session or live show happens to be a revved-up jet engine, this workhorse mic will not distort!
* 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording & live applications
* Sold as matched pair - perfect for stereophonic recording
* Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response & ultimate sound reproduction
* Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
* Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
* Switchable low-frequency roll-off
* Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereobar & transport case included
* Built-in pre-amplifier circuitry for steady performance
* Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
* High-quality components & exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life