* Inputs: three phono (RCA), eight line (RCA), three mic (1/4-in)
* Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4-in stereo)
* Two USB jacks, each assignable to input or output
* USB input for connecting computers for audio input
* USB output for recording gigs to computer
* Three-band EQ each channel
* Microphone channel with EQ
* Replaceable, assignable crossfader
* No software drivers needed for use with Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS X
* Works with almost any audio recording software
* Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
* Line: 10Kohm input impedance; 77mV rms sensitivity for 1.22V output
* Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1mv rms sensitivity for 1.22V output; 70mV rms max input
* Phono: 47Kohm input impedance; 1.2mV rms sensitivity @1KHz for 1.22V output
* Line: 9V rms max
* Headphone: 0.5W into 47 ohm
* Distortion: less than 0.01%
* Signal to Noise Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted): Line: Better than 98dB, Mic: Better than 86dB, Phono: Better than 81dB
* Frequency response: Line: 20Hz-20KHz, Mic: 20Hz-15KHz
* EQ (Channel): Bass: +12/-32dB @60Hz, Middle: +12/-32dB @1.2KHz, Treble: +10/-28dB @15KH
* EQ (Mic): Bass:, Treble:
* Power consumption: 11 Watt typical; 14.7 Watt with full headphone output
* System requirements for USB functionality:
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
* Mac: OS X
* USB port *
Today's DJ uses more types of media than ever before.
Not only do DJs mix vinyl, CD, MP3, and hard disk, but karaoke, speeches, and computer slide-shows create ever-increasing complexity.
C3USB builds on the world's most popular mobile DJ mixer design, adding the flexibility of USB for easy, on-the-fly connection to laptops for audio input and output for recording to Mac or PC.
C3USB has two USB ports, each assignable as an input or output.
As inputs, incoming audio can be mixed like any other input.
As outputs, you can send your mix out to a connected computer for recording.
Because it employs plug-and-play USB, C3USB connects to almost any Mac or PC with no drivers needed, and works with nearly all audio playback and recording software.
C3USB features a wide assortment of input and output connections, a three-band EQ on each channel and many other features that will make your gigs fun and entertaining