* The CA6 professional power amplifier is designed to achieve unsurpassed sonic performance & long-term reliability--even when operating under extreme stress--in touring or fixed installation applications.
* The CAT series provides tremendous value in proven amplifier technology.
CAs form the backbone of discriminating rental systems & high-power club installations worldwide.
* Auditoriums, churches, regional tour sound companies & mobile DJs are all ideal candidates for the CA Series' combination of value & sonic quality.
* The CA Series design provides economical access to the premium sound quality of the Crest Audio Pro Series.
* Professional power-handling capabilities & exceptional low-end response make this amplifier an ideal choice for installations & touring applications that demand the finest audio * quality.
* 8 Ohm Stereo - 400 W
* 4 Ohm Stereo - 600 W
* 2 Ohm Stereo - 750 W
* 8 Ohm Bridged - 1200 W
* 4 Ohm Bridged - 1500 W
* Legendary over-built power supply
* Toroidal power transformer
* Latest generation of high-speed, wide-bandwidth output devices
* Twin-tunnel cooling w/back-to-front air flow
* Dual, rear-mounted, continuously variable-speed fans
* Balanced male & female XLR inputs w/switch-configurable XLR polarity & sensitivity selection
* Speakonr or five-way binding post output connectors (market dependent)
* Stereo, parallel, bridged-mono mode selector switch
* Ground-lift switch
* Front panel circuit-breaker switch
* Recessed, stepped attenuators
* SIGNAL present/active, PROTECT, & ACL LED's
* Modular construction
* Powder-coated steel chassis
* Five-year warranty
* Dimensions 19-in W x 3.5-in H x 18-in D, (483 mm x 89 mm x 458 mm)
* Weight 44 lbs.