Building upon the solid foundation of legendary Crest Audio amplifier designs, our new CCT Series power amps provide tremendous value in proven amplifier technology.
CC Series amps deliver worldclass power w/exceptional sound quality & value for mobile DJs, working bands, club owners & churches.
All CC Series amplifiers are built w/tunnel-cooled heat sinks, variable-speed DC fans & extensive protection circuitry for superior efficiency into difficult loads & power conditions.
In the Crest Audio tradition, these robust amps also boast more power devices (16 per channel) than any competitive amplifier, plus a switched-rail class H output stage & triple-compound design to provide low distortion & excellent thermal stability.
Based on powerful Pro 200.
Series technology & utilizing a linear power supply, our three versatile CC Series amps deliver stable high power output for running main systems, monitors & subwoofers.
* 8 Ohm Stereo - 595 W
* 4 Ohm Stereo - 965 W
* 2 Ohm Stereo - 1400 W
* 4 Ohm Bridged - 2800 W
* Toroidal power transformer
* Magnetic circuit breaker on/off switch
* Cooled by variable speed fan w/back-to-front airflow
* Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel & bridged-mono operation
* Inputs: Balanced female XLR, 1/4-in TRS combi jacks
* Outputs: Speakonr & five-way binding posts
* Recessed, stepped attenuators
* 16-gauge steel chassis, cast aluminum front panel
* Five-year warranty
Dimensions 19-in W x 3.5-in H x 14.875-in D, (483 mm x 89 mm x 378 mm)
Weight 39.8 lbs.