* Direct connection between Pioneer head units & iPod
* Connection protector cap included
DEH-P490IB, DEH-P590IB, DEH-P790BT, DEH-P4900IB, AVIC-D3, DEH-P7900BT, DEH-P5900IB, AVH-P5900DVD
Allows for iPod direct connectivity plus the new iBus feature which gives you built-in iPod controls for those Pioneer Stereos which support it!
* Video iPod Compatible (pod casts included)
* Fast, smooth operation as if you were using to iPod controls themselves.
* Multi-line displays.
* Ease of installation.
No external box or extra wiring to deal with.
* Charges iPod while connected
* Control of video playlists through interface (skip through videos using touch screen or track forwards & backwards buttons)
Use the CD-I200 interface cable to connect an iPod directly into the receiver, & gain full, direct, adapter-free control via the receiver interface.
The CD-I200 iPod Direct Cable is compatible w/third generation iPods & newer featuring the dock connector.
Some iPods may not be fully compatible w/(and certain features/functionality may be limited with) Pioneer systems.
Either "Made for iPod" or "Works w/iPhone" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod or iPhone & has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
CHECK UNITS SPECS TO SEE WHICH FEATURES ARE SUPPORTED