* Industry's first DJ player w/Wi-Fi source connectivity
* Redesigned 6.1-in full color LCD display w/new graphic user interface
* Pro DJ Link: Sync up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS to share one audio source, Beat Sync, & identify music key via Traffic Light
* Performance features including Slip mode & Quantize
Pioneer's flagship CDJ player, the CDJ-2000NXS, offering exciting features & technologies including Wi-Fir connectivity, a first in the industry, compatibility w/Pioneer's new rekordbox App for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android tablets & smartphones & new functions such as Beat Sync, Wave Zoom & Slip.
Newly enhanced features inherited by the CDJ-2000NXS include a selection screen interface for a more intuitive music search experience, increased visibility of the needle search pad, & improved master tempo sound quality.
Industry's First DJ Player w/Wireless Source Capability
The CDJ-2000NXS can utilize different music sources, from a hard drive to USB thumb drive and/or SD memory card, & now for the first time, an iPhone, iPad & iPod touch, Android devices & a computer via Wi-Fi.
Using Pioneer's T rekordbox App to create playlists, cue/loop points, beat location settings, waveform analysis & more, users can temporarily transfer the content wirelessly through Wi-Fi to the CDJ-2000nexus.
Users can also perform the same wireless function w/a Mac/PC utilizing the rekordbox music management software.
rekordbox Software Functions
With the included rekordbox music management software installed on a computer, users can organize & catalog their entire music libraries.
Newly added features available when rekordbox is used w/the CDJ-2000NXS include music file analysis functions such as Wave Form Zoom (wave form expansion) & Key, as well as additional settings such as Active Loop & Hot Cue Auto Load.
When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file & prepares it for use specifically for the CDJ player.
Key elements of Pioneer's T rekordbox software:
* Data Analysis -- Wave Zoom, Key, Wave, Beat Grid, BPM, ID3 Tag & more
* Track Settings -- Active Loop, Hot Cue Auto Load, Cue, Loop
* Creation & editing of Playlists
* Saving of playback log information
Full-Color LCD Display
The CDJ-2000NXS features a large full-color WQVGA 6.1-in ch (480 x 234) LCD panel for displaying song titles & album art as well as detailed track information.
The Wave data of each song is also illustrated on screen & the new Wave Zoom function provides five different levels of magnification of the wave data which are color-coded according to bandwidth.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer's T Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four CDJ-2000NXS players to connect via the Link Port & share a single music source.
Additional functions added to the CDJ-2000NXS that can be accessed when other players are connected using the Pro DJ Link are:
* Beat Sync -- Tempo & beat location of music currently playing on one of the device can be matched w/the push of a button.
* Traffic Light -- Shows the keys of music being played by any players connected via Pro DJ Link, making key-compatible music easier to find by a different color indicator.
* Beat Count & Phase Meter -- The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), & the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
Pioneer added Slip Mode & Quantize functions to the CDJ-2000NXS for added performance & reliability.
* Slip Mode -- When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch & continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
* Quantize -- Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points & loops can be set perfectly on-beat.
The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately & automatically, correcting & synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mista