MP3/CD Mixing Console is a powerful and affordable tool that provides easy-to-use track search and playback functions across two MP3/CD decks.
Thanks to solid construction, powerful functionality and impressive features, the CDM-3650 offers a versatile, reliable solution for mobile DJ rigs, as well as bar and club installations.
For flexible, hands-on control, the CDM-3650 boasts two independent jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, bend the pitch or even scratch like a pro.
Looking to get more creative? A host of song-shaping tools like Reverse, Brake and Variable Pitch Control, along with a Loop Section, let you put your own artistic spin on your favorite tracks.
Plus, handy playback features like instant-start and cue with preview provide an outstanding level of versatility.
You can even use the Program feature to store a set list in the unit's memory.
And to ensure reliable performance, the CDM-3650 also features anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
Combining functionality and affordability with a dependable, user-friendly design, the CDM-3650 provides the tools you need to elevate your DJ set to a whole new level.
* Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatible
* Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
* Large blue backlit LCD display with text for MP3
* 3 Selectable Jog modes Scratch Effect/Cue Search/Pitch Bend
* Instant-start and cue with preview
* Instant reverse for added effect
* Brake mode for vinyl-like stops
* Fader-Start capability
* High speed rotary track search
* Single and Continuous play modes
* One seamless loop per side with reloop
* Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
* Three mode time selection
* Frame accurate search
* Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
* Variable pitch control with three settings +/- 4, 8 and 16%
* Fully programmable with repeat function
* 3-band EQ with Gain Control
* 1/4-in headphone output
* XLR and 1/4-in mic input
* Auxiliary Inputs for Phono or Line devices
* Type: Compact Disc Player
* Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm and 8 cm)
* Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remain
* Variable Pitch: at 16% Slider with Resume Switch
* Pitch Bend: at 16-% Maximum
* Maximum Instant Start: Within 0.03 seconds
* Installation: 19-in each
* Dimensions: 19-in x 4.3-in x 10.2 ” (482 x 110 x 260 mm)
* Weight: 12.13 lbs.
* Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
* Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
* Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
* Dynamic Range: 85 dB
* Channel Separation: 85 dB (1 KHz)
* Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
* Phono: 3mV,47 KOhm
* Line: 150 mV, 27 KOhm
* Mic: 1.5 mV, 1 KOhm balanced
* Max: 20V Peak-to Peak
* Rec: 225 mV, 5 KOhm