Offering modern DJs a complete all-in-one solution, the CDMP-7000 packs professional features & outstanding playback versatility into one powerful, portable workstation.
w/two feature-rich decks & a comprehensive central mixer section, this inclusive unit provides everything you need to electrify a crowd in any venue.
When it comes to control, the CDMP-7000 provides a superior dimension of tactile command by incorporating two touch-sensitive display screens & two 5-inch high-resolution jog wheels that employ a VFD display that indicates your mode, track position & slip position.
The CDMP-7000 can even act as a software controller for music stored on your computer via MIDI commands.
Operate the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit & route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
For beat matching, the CDMP-7000 boasts ultra-precise Variable Pitch Control sliders w/six settings.
Plus, Master Tempo mode allows you to adjust a track's tempo without changing its original pitch.
& since creativity is so important when crafting your own original sound, the CDMP-7000 provides six DSP-powered effects w/Dry/Wet level control.
Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cues, Reverse & Loop Sections, along w/versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDMP-7000's user-friendly design.
No other professional media player packs so much innovation into a durable, dependable, portable tabletop workstation.
Built to withstand the rigors of heavy gigging, the CDMP-7000 combines intuitive functionality w/eye-catching design to create one of the most versatile & comprehensive DJ solutions on the market.
* Slot-in CD-ROMs compatible w/Audio CDs, CD-Rs & MP3 CDs
* One-per-side USB inputs & SD card slots for USB storage devices & SD cards (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
* Plays MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF formats
* Full-color LCD touch screens w/contrast adjustment & comprehensive waveform display
* Three selectable jog modes: Search / Pitch Bend /Scratch Effect w/Slip Mode & Reverse
* 5â?3 jog wheels w/VFD displays
* Six built-in DSP-powered effects w/dry-wet control
* Variable pitch control w/six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% & Master Tempo Control
* BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) & BPM lock
* Pitch Bend via jog wheel or buttons
* Multifunction scroll knob for folder navigation
* Instant-start & Cue w/Preview
* Single, Continuous & Repeat play modes
* Seamless Loop w/Reloop & Loop Adjust
* Frame accurate search w/buttons or jog wheels
* Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
* USB MIDI Out allows decks to be used as software controllers (mixer section not MIDI capable)
* Mixer Section
* 3-channel analogue mixer w/3-band EQ & Gain Control on each channel
* Two switchable line/phono stereo RCA inputs & one Aux RCA input w/USB input
* Front 1/4â?3 mic input & rear XLR-1/4â?3 combo mic input w/dedicated level control, 2-band EQ & talkover feature
* Dedicated Master, Booth & Record Stereo outputs
* CD1 & CD2 stereo RCA outputs & two S/PDIF digital audio outputs for use as Slave decks
* 1/4-in headphone output
Type: CD/USB/SD Media Workstation w/ MIDI & HID
USB Output Type: Type B
Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
Power Consumption: 25W
Dimensions: 28.3-in x 12.4-in x 3.93-in (720 x 315 x 100 mm)
Weight: 16.97 lbs.
Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
* LINE: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
* PHONO: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (RIAA +/-0.5db)
* MIC: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
S/N ratio (at rated output):
* LINE: at 80dB
* PHONO: at at 70dB
* MIC: at 70dB
* Standard input level
* AUX:0 dBv/10kOhms
* PHONO/LINE:-40 dBv/47kOhms, 0dBu/47kOhms
* MIC:-50dBv/ at 1kOhms (balanced)Standard O
* MASTER (Bal):+6dBv/1kOhms
* MASTER (Unbal):0dBv/1kOhms
* BOOTH: 0dBv/1kOhms
* REC: 0dBv/1kOhms
* PHONES:200mW/200Ohms THD 0.03%
Output Type: Coaxial Digital