Today, there is a need to know just how loud your surroundings really are.
The CHECK MATES are inexpensive tools everybody should own.
Windscreen and battery are included with each of the CHECK MATE models.
* The CHECK MATE series SPL (Sound Pressure Level) meters, first introduced in early 2003, allow musicians, sound contractors, and others to measure SPL in decibels (dB).
A decibel is defined as the unit for measuring relative loudness of a sound.
We have expanded our line from one CHECK MATE SPL Meter to four products in the category.
We have sold thousands of units to working musicians, DJs, police departments, sound contractors, racetracks, etc...
* Mini Size
* Low Cost High Performance
* MAX Function
* Level Range Display
* Resolution 0.5dB
* Microphone 1/2-in Electret Condenser
* Accuracy (under reference conditions 94dB @1kHz) +/-2dB
* Level Range: 1: 40 - 70dB; 2: 60 - 90dB; 3: 80 - 110dB; 4: 100 - 130dB;
* Frequency Range 125Hz to 8kHz
* Frequency Weighting A/C
* Time Weighting Fast, Slow
* Dynamic Range 30dB
* Display Liquid Crystal Display
* Digital Display Digits: 4
* Resolution: 0.5dB
* Update: 0.5 sec.
* Alarm Function Over, Under
* Power Supplied By One 9V battery (included), 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604
* Battery Life Approximately 110 Hours (Alkaline)
* Operation Temp.
0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C (32 DegreesF to 104 Degrees F) (<80% R.H.)
* Storage Temp.
-10 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C (14 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F) (<70% R.H.)
* Dimensions 9.1-in x 2.1-in x 1.3-in (232 x 54 x 34 mm) (HxWxD)
* Weight (with batteries) 6 oz (170 g)