The CM-170 is an affordable IEC 61672-1 Type II SPL meter that competes with some of the best SPL meters on the market.
The CHECK MATES are inexpensive tools that everybody working in loud environments should own.
Windscreen and protective case are included with the CHECK MATE models.
* The CHECK MATE series SPL (Sound Pressure Level) meters, first introduced in early 2003, allow musicians, sound contractors, and others to measure SPL in decibels (dB).
A decibel is defined as the unit for measuring relative loudness of a sound.
We have expanded our line from one CHECK MATE SPL Meter to four products in the category.
We have sold thousands of units to working musicians, DJs, police departments, sound contractors, racetracks, etc...
* The CM-170 is the latest in the line of Galaxy Audio SPL Meters.
* Data Logging with Clock feature, Fast/Slow Time Weighting, and Electronic Calibration.
* Carry case, windscreen, USB cable, and software for computer.
Range: 20Hz - 8kHz
* Fast/Slow Time Weighting
* Data Logging with Clock
* USB Mini Interface
* Includes Software and USB Cable for Charging
* IEC 61672-1 Type II
* Range 30 - 130dB
* Accuracy +/- 1.4dB
* Electronic Calibration
* Standard IEC 61672-1 Class 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
* Microphone 1/2-in Electret condenser microphone
* Accuracy (under reference conditions 94dB @1kHz) +/-1.4 dB
* Level Range: Lo: 30 - 90dB; Med: 50 - 110dB; Hi: 70 - 130dB; Auto: 30 - 130dB
* Frequency Range 20Hz ~ 8kHz
* Frequency Weighting A/C
* Time Weighting Fast, Slow
* Auxiliary Outputs AC Signal Output, 1 Vrms at FS (Full Scale)
(FS: Means the upper limit of each level range.)
* DC Output 10mV / dB
* Dynamic Range 60 dB
* Display Liquid Crystal Display
* Digital Display Digits: 4
* Resolution: 2dB
* Update: 0.5 sec
* Analog Display Bar Graph: 30 Segments
* Resolution: 2dB
* Update: 50 mS
* Auto Power Off About 30 minutes
* Alarm Function Over, Under
* Data Logging Capacity 64,000 Records
* Power Supplied By 4 AAA, NEDA 24A, IEC LR03 batteries (not included)
* Battery Life Approximately 24 Hours (Alkaline)
* Operation Temperature 0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C (32 Degrees F to 104 Degrees F) (<90% R.H.)
* Storage Temperature -10 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C (14 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F)
* Dimensions 10.4-in x 2.5-in x 1.1-in (264 x 63 x 29 mm) (HxWxD)
* Weight (with batteries) 8.64 oz (245 g)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.