The Anniversary Limited Edition includes a wooden shipping box, 40th Anniversary Limited Edition inlaid graphics along the ring edge and placard.
This compression tweeter is designed for use in multi-element loudspeaker systems in sound reinforcement applications that require high output, narrow controlled dispersion and long throw.
This model produces a very high output level with flat response and excellent transient attack.
This unit features an aluminium voice coil diaphragm assembly, which is field replaceable without soldering.
* 1.5-in (37.6 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil
* Great power handling: 32.5 w AES
* Aluminium diaphragm
* Precise directivity: 40 degrees conical
* High Sensitivity: 107 dB
* Compression Tweeter designed for long-throw high frequency applications.
Rated impedance 8 ohms.
* Minimum impedance 8.5 ohms.
@ 9 kHz
Resistance 6.1 ohms.
* Power capacity* 32.5 w AES
* Program Power 65 w
* Sensitivity** 107 dB 1w @ 1m.
* Frequency range 4 - 20 kHz
* Recommended crossover 5 kHz or higher
* Dispersion H x V 40 Degrees conical
* Voice coil diameter 37.6 mm.
* Magnetic assembly weight 1.2 kg.
* Flux density 1.55 T
* BL Factor 5.2 N/A
* Overall diameter 102 x 102 mm.
4 x 4 in.
* Depth 71 mm.
* Baffle cutout dimensions: 92 mm.
* Bolt circle diameter 107 mm.
* Net weight 1.6 kg.
* Shipping weight 1.67 kg.
* Diaphragm: Aluminium
* Voice coil: Edgewound aluminium ribbon
* Voice coil former: Kapton
* Magnet: Ferrite