1,800 Watt 10-in Subwoofer * Max Power Handling: 1,800 * RMS Power Handling: 720 * Efficiency (1w/1m): 88.4
Availability: Out of stock
* Max Power Handling: 1,800
* RMS Power Handling: 720
* Efficiency (1w/1m): 88.4
* Voice Coil Configuration: 2.00-in Dual 4 Ohms
* Motor Volume: 162oz.
* Mounting Depth: 5.875-in
* Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3: 1
* Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3: 1.5
* Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
* Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure.
Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, & voice coil extract & dissapate heat, ensuring Crypt woofers keep their cool.
* Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
* Surrounds of Crypt woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface.
In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone & surround.
* 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
* Crypt woofers use generous 1.25-in long, 2.00-in diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils.
A vented Aluminum former extract & dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.
* Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
* Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket & insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties.
Crypt PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex & relieve stresses during extreme use.
All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength & less elasticity.
A heavy soaking in epoxy combined w/the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system.