* 5.8-in full color multi-touch display w/on-screen effects/sampling
* Beat Slice & Sync Master when using Pro DJ Link that connects up to four CDJ-2000nexus/900s
* Built-in LAN inputs for Pro DJ Link & 2 laptops
* INST FX allows effects to be applied intuitively w/a turn of the kob
* Manipulate frequencies & alter sounds w/ BEAT EFFECTS
Functions of Pro DJ Link
With Pro DJ Link, the DJM-2000nexus can be easily linked together (via LAN cables) w/multiple Pro DJ Link enabled Pioneer CDJ players for the convenience of sharing a single music-filled SD card1 or USB storage.
In addition, up to two laptop computers pre-in stalled w/Pioneer's T rekordboxT music management software can be interfaced w/the DJM-2000nexus for times when two DJs want to transition between performances.
Two additional functions, Beat Slice & Sync Master, were added to the mixer to take advantage of the Pro DJ Link connection
BEAT SLICE -- When Beat Slice is activated, the BPM of music from a player is automatically synced, a short sample of the track (slice) is temporarily stored in the DJM-2000nexus, & its waveform appears on the built-in touch panel display.
The waveform is separated & shown in eight parts (single, quarter, half, & eighth beats) on the display.
A touch of each part creates entirely new sound effects that play along w/the beat of the sampled music.
SYNC MASTER -- The beats (tempo & beat position) of tracks playing on multiple players connected to the mixer via Pro DJ Link are automatically synchronized w/the master clock of the DJM-2000nexus.
The playback tempo & beats can also be adjusted using the built-in touch panel display, & numerous tracks can be arranged w/ease without having to synchronize the beats of each player.
High Quality Audio Output
The DJM-2000nexus delivers excellent sound quality, utilizing an audio circuit clock that features a highly stable crystal oscillator, as well as noise reduction circuitry in its audio power source.
The mixer also features a balanced hybrid op-amp & a perfectly balanced ["Balanced" is here twice, & then you wonder if the op-amp is imperfectly balanced] output circuit in the analog processing stage to significantly decrease induced noise significantly, resulting in a dynamic range of 107dB w/0.004% THD.
High Performance & Great Features
A newly integrated peak limiter keeps audio playing at all times, even at maximum output level, limiting distortion during playback & preventing damage to the mixer.
To increase durability & ensure smooth operation, the DJM-2000nexus features high-performance channel faders that can withstand heavy use.
* Layout -- The mixer now utilizes chrome-plated knobs for adjusting effect frequencies as well as white LED illumination for the beat button to perfectly match the look of the CDJ-2000nexus perfectly.
The top center section of the mixer features EFX capabilities to provide a bounty of digital effects, while each side section of the panel offers audio mixing controls for up to four digital or USB sources.
The middle section contains INST FX (Instant Instrument FX) functions for additional sound effects.
* 5.8-in ch Multi-Touch Display -- The DJM-2000nexus incorporates a full-color 5.8-in ch LCD multi-touch panel for remixing beats & adding audio effects w/a simple touch of the screen.
Users can also simultaneously manipulate the displayed controls on the panel by touching different areas of the screen at the same time.
Four different performance modes are available including;:
* Beat Slice -- Enables a section of a track to be stored for additional audio effects
* Frequency mix -- Enables more precise mixing within seven frequency ranges.
For example, users can enhance just the bass region within the music they ?Tre mixing.
* Sidechain remix -- DJs can create seven different dynamic audio effects by touching the screen.
* MIDI mode -- Allows the user to assign various controls displayed on the LCD screen to external DJ software via MIDI.
Four types of MIDI modes are available