* Industry's first Boost Color FX
* Create more than 100 types of effects using Boost Color FX, Sound Color FX, & Beat effects
* Top panel USB connector for DJ software
* Built-in 24bit/96kHz High Performance USB soundcard
* Available in Black or Silver
Pioneer offers DJs of all levels the ability to create a wide spectrum of music & mixing arrangements w/the introduction of its new DJM-750 4-channel digital DJ mixer.
Offering superior sound quality & a professional control layout, the feature rich DJM-750 includes a built-in high performance USB sound card & the industry's T first1 Boost Color FX feature, which enables users to change the intensity of various effects w/the rotation of the built-in effects knob.
Multitude of Features
* Boost Color FX -- The new Boost Color FX enables users to change the parameter of an effect w/the varying rotation speed of the integrated controller knob.
The degree of the selected effect is intensified (i.e.
increase cut rate) the faster the knob is turned.
The Boost Color FX knob can work on any of the integrated mixer effects & the feature includes four different types of effects, Filter, Crush, Noise & Jet.
* Sound Color FX -- The Sound Color FX offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise, Jet) for more creative mixing options.
Users also have the ability to switch between Sound Color FX & Boost Color FX to match the music playing.
* Beat Effect -- The Beat Effect function presents 13 different types of effects (Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Vinyl Brake, Slip Roll, Roll, & Reverse Roll) that can be combined w/Boost Color FX & Sound Color FX to create more than 100 types of effects for extremely original remixes.
Superior Sound Quality
* 24bit/96kHz High-Performance USB Sound Card -- The DJM-750 4-channel digital DJ mixer is designed w/a built-in USB sound card that enables simultaneous input-output of stereo signals for up to four inputs/outputs2 w/no deterioration in sound quality.
* The sound card supports three different sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) & ASIO/Core Audio standards, ideal for DJ play & music recording & production.
* USB port, located on top of the mixer, enables quick connection of devices.
* The signal output path from the mixer can be easily modified using its setup tool via a computer3.
* Sound Quality Design -- The mixer produces clear & powerful audio using high quality components such as a 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) & SEND/RETURN circuit parts, as well as a low-jitter crystal oscillator installed in the clock of its audio circuits, to deliver the most precise audio signals & accurate audio reproduction.
* Professional inputs & output connections including Digita Master Output, XLR, Send/Return ports
* Information from operation of the device's knobs & buttons is transmitted to external DJ software & effectors, etc.
as a MIDI4 signal, w/a ?oFull Ensemble MIDI ?? function built in to enable simultaneous control of this device & other external devices.
* Each channel is equipped w/a switch-type 3-band equalizer (+6dB to -26dB) & 3-band isolator (+6dB to - ^zdB).
* Channel fader knobs & cross-fader knobs offer a oP-LOCK Fader Cap applying a lock function to guard against accidental disconnection of knobs.
* Auto Standby automatically senses active operation & the presence of input signals, switching to standby mode when a long period of input is not detected.