* Variety of advanced effects including all new Beat Color FX
* TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 Certified
* MIDI/ HID & top panel USB port for DJ software
* Available in Silver, Solid Black, & New Pearl White
* Pioneer DJ continues to make advancements in its lineup of DJ products w/the launch of its DJM-850 Performance DJ mixer that brings more functionality for the growing number of DJs that utilize today’s popular DJ software.
Inheriting many of the same technologies, reliability & operability of Pioneer’s industry standard DJM-900nexus mixer, the DJM-850 also features a built-in high-performance USB sound card, various functions for laptop-connected DJ performances, & the industry’s first* BEAT COLOR FX function, which changes effects by linking the audio input of each channel.
Variety of Effects
* The DJM-850 follows Pioneer’s traditional mixer layout, featuring a variety of advanced sound effects that provide DJs w/virtually limitless possibilities when mixing their music.
Pioneer includes a new BEAT COLOR FX function, which changes effects by linking the audio input from each channel.
Sound Color FX - The Sound Color FX offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise & Gate) that can be linked to the input sound of each channel.
Beat Color FX - Users can quickly change between the new Beat Color FX & Sound Color FX to suit each tune for further remixing & sound capabilities.
By activating the Beat Color FX, users are able to manipulate the Sound Color FX & Beat Effect simultaneously, resulting in more creative effects that complement the beat of the music.
Beat Effect - The Beat Effect function presents 13 different types of effects (Delay, Echo, Up Echo , Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Slip Roll, Roll, & Reverse Roll) that can be combined to produce up to 100 other original effects.
* The design of the DJM-850 combines broad functionality & high quality components to achieve great sound quality:
* Built-in 24bit/96kHz USB Sound card - An integrated high performance USB sound card enables up to four inputs/outputs* simultaneously w/no deterioration in sound quality.
o The sound card supports three different sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) & the ASIO/Core Audio standards that can also be used for music recording & production.
o The USB port on top of the mixer provides quick connections to use DJ software via laptop.
The signal output path from the mixer can be easily modified using its setup utility tool* via a computer.
Sound Quality Design - The use of high quality components such as a 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter & a 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog & digital circuitry, & extremely short audio transmission paths results in clear & powerful audio output.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 Certified
* The DJM-850 offers compatibility to the Scratch Control (DVS) w/Native Instrument’s TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software.
Using the timecode disc bundled w/the software & a PC, the DJM-850 is ready for scratch control (DVS) w/a CDJ player or Vinyl turntable.
* The DJM-850 is equipped w/additional features that add to the versatility of the mixer:
* MIDI Signal - Operation information of the mixer’s knobs & buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal* for a “Full Ensemble MIDI-in function to control other connected devices.
Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator - Each channel of the mixer is equipped w/a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) & 3-band isolator (+6dB to -8dB)
* High Performance Channel Faders - The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs w/two metal shafts for both durability & smooth operation.
Furthermore, the new mechanism’s design minimizes the negative effects of moisture & dust particles on the mixer’s performance.
P-LOCK Fader Cap - Keeps the fader channel & crossfader knobs (caps) locked, preventing them from physically slipping off during heavy use.
Scratch Control - Scratch control* is possible by using the time code disc* bundled w/DJ software supporting DVS (Digital Vinyl System)* from CDJ players & vinyl t