* 3 new sound Color Effects & 2 new Beat Effects
* Manipulate parameters of each beat effect w/X-Pad control
* Built-in 24bit/96kHz high performance sound card
* Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 CDJ-2000s/900s or rekordboxT
* Top panel USB connector for DVS software
FAQs: Learn more about the DJM-900nexus w/our mostfrequently asked questions.
The DJM-900nexus is a high performance digital mixer designed for today's T professional DJ performers.
An ideal combination w/Pioneer's T latest CDJ line of players, the DJM-900nexus offers a multitude of new features that includes a variety of onboard effects, increased sound quality, & direct PC or Mac connection to enable any DJ to perform to their utmost potential.
Multitude of Effects
The DJM-900nexus follows Pioneer's T traditional control layout enabling an easy transition to the mixer.
As w/other Pioneer mixers, the DJM-900nexus features a variety of advanced sound effects that allow DJs to have more creative expressions while mixing their music.
Three new Sound Color FX, two Beat Effects & an X-Pad control were added to the mixer to enhance the user's T performance.
* Sound Color FX -- The DJM-900nexus includes Space, Dub Echo & Gate/Comp in addition to Filter, Crush & Noise for its Sound Color FX.
At any time w/a simple twist of the knobs, DJs can quickly add their choice of audio effects bringing numerous combinations & arrangements to currently played music.
* Beat Effect -- A total of 13 effects, including two new ones called Spiral & Melodic, can be added by the user at any time to the beat effects is accomplished through a selectable knob located on the right side of the mixer.
* X-Pad -- A touch screen control bar that enables quick access, control, & manipulation of the thirteen built-in beat effects.
w/a touch and/or slide of the X-Pad control, the user can change the parameters of each effect for further creativity in performances.
Part of the DJM-900nexus's T design attribute is combining functionality w/great sound quality.
The mixer utilizes high quality components that ensure the best possible audio output when connected to other components.
* Built-in 24bit/96kHz High Performance USB Sound card -- Pioneer developed an onboard USB sound card that can simultaneously handle input & output audio signals from up to four (4) stereo sources through a single USB port1.
The sound card supports 24-bit/96kHz high resolution signal processing, & can input & output all audio signals w/no degradation of sound quality.
Once connected to a PC or Mac, the settings utility tool can be used to customize the mixer's output signal path to suit various purposes, such as DJ play, song recording or production2.
Furthermore, smooth transfers between DJs are possible w/the easily accessible USB ports on the top surface of the mixer.
* Sound Quality Design --The DJM-900nexus is equipped w/the same audio input & output circuits as Pioneer's flagship DJM-2000 to achieve the most accurate audio reproduction from connected sources.
The 32-bit digital to analog converter supports all outputs of the mixer, including the master audio outputs, booth outputs as well as headphones.
Additionally, the built-in high performance 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) suppresses any digital & analog circuit noise by way of high quality balanced hybrid operation amps & full balanced output circuits.
With more DJs continuing to use their personal computers as part of their rig, the new DJM-900nexus is ready for a direct connection to a laptop PC or Mac, increasing its convenience & functionality.
* PRO DJ LINK -- Via an Ethernet (LAN) cable, the mixer can quickly link to the latest Pioneer PRO DJ LINK compatible CDJ-2000 & CDJ-900 players (with firmware version 4.00 or later3) or a personal computer running Pioneer's T rekordboxT software, giving users fast access to a song's T beats per minute (BPM) & beat location information, resulting in a precise beat matching capability.