The DM 118 Sub features an ultra-reliable power section that provides a total of 800 watts of peak available power w/DDT compression.
This powered enclosure also features an 18-in heavy-duty woofer w/a 3-in voice coil.
The DM 118 Sub provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4-in input as well as a balanced XLR input.
There are two balanced thru high pass XLR outputs, & a full-range XLR output.
There is an adjustable Level control, as well as a combination LED indicator, that illuminates when power is on & when the "soft-limiting" DDT circuit is activated.
* Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosures
* Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
* Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
* XLR/1/4-in combo jack input
* Two high-pass XLR outputs, & one full-range thru XLR output
* Ground lift switch for lifting cable shield from ground
* Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill
* Fully adjustable Kosmos C for increased bass impact
* Steel handles
* Compact dimensions for an 18-in woofer based sub
* 18-in premium heavy-duty woofe
* Threaded pole mount w/speaker pole included
* 800 watts peak available power
* Large heavy-duty locking caster w/damped bearings
* Polarity switch for polarity reversal of subwoofer
* Weight Packed: 116.84 lb(53 kg)
* Width Packed: 28-in(71.12 cm)
* Height Packed: 32-in(81.28 cm)
* Depth Packed: 25-in(63.5 cm)