* 192 DMX channels, 12 scanners of 16 DMX channels
* 30 banks of 8 programmable scenes
* 6 chases of 240 programmed scenes from 30 banks
* 8 faders for manual control
* Chasing speed & Fade Time of Auto programs(scenes & chases) under control
* Fade Time control over all DMX channel
* Blackout master
* Manual override
* Built-in microphone for Music triggering
* MIDI control over banks, chases & Blackout
* Power failure memory
A knowledge of MIDI & DMX is required to fully utilize this unit.
This unit allows you to program 12 scanners of 16 DMX channels, 30 banks of 8 programmable scenes, 6 chases of 240 programmed scenes using 8 faders & other function buttons.
Up to 8 scenes can be programmed into a bank, & the amount of 240 programmed scenes can be stored into a chase & the scenes can be triggered by Music, Auto, Tap Sync, MIDI & Manual.
The Segment Display consists of 4 digits.
The first digit shows the active chase number(1-6), the second digit shows the active scene number(1-8), & the third & forth digits show the active bank number(01-30).
During Auto mode, a highlight in the lower right corner of the Segment Display next to "Auto trigger" indicates its selection.
During Music mode, a highlight in the upper right corner of the Segment Display next to " Music trigger" indicates its selection.
During Blackout mode, a fast blinking light indicates its selection in the upper left corner of the Segment Display next to" Blackout".
During Program mode, a fast blinking light indicates its selection in the lower left corner of the Segment Display next to" PROG.".
* Power Input .
DC 9 12V, 300 mA mm.
* DMX Output 3 pin female XLR
* MIDI Signal 5 pin standard interface
* Audio Input By built-in microphone
* Dimensions 482x132x73mm
* Weight(appro.) 2.5 kg
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.