Mixer & MIDI Controller, a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer w/MIDI interface & internal sound card.
w/an astounding amount of features, real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction & quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ’s flagship controllers.
* New, 3-way powerful audio/video-assignable cross fader (Audio, Audio/Video, Video)
* Newly designed, high-resolution 105-mm touch-sensitive jog wheel
* Smooth 100-mm long pitch slider w/high 14-bit resolution
* Eight (4 + 4) hot cue/sampler buttons w/dual bank selector key
* Auto loop button w/Beat Jump (loop cut)
* Manual loop In/Out buttons
* Large-size Cue & PLAY buttons
* EFX controls, EFX keys & Parameter knobs
* Multiple GUI controls - Mixer, Video, Scratch, Sampler, REC, etc.
* Powerful Shift key - used for various dual-button operations
* Search keys, to advance around within a file
* Denon’s legacy Pitch Bend" keys
* Vinyl & Pitch Bend Jog modes
* SYNC key for beat matching between decks
* Key Lock on/off button w/LED confirmation
* Matrix Input Assignment selector knob
* Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
* Independent CUE system (all channels)
- Split Cue function w/Cue/Master pan knob
- 45-mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru switch (cross fader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Master Output stereo/mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- Mic 3-band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for mics 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & built-in Echo Effect for mics 1 & 2
- MIDI-mapable control surface (faders, knobs & buttons) for other DJ applications
Inputs include two RCA/Phono lines, one XLR Mic/quarter-in ch one quarter-in ch TRS Mic jack, & two RCA AUX inputs.
Outputs include balanced master XLR, unbalanced master RCA, quarter-in ch TRS booth/send out, RCA record out, & stereo headphone out.
The DN-MC6000 also has a USB Audio in/out selectable routing switch & a Kensington lock security feature.
The unit measures 18.1-in x 2" x 10-in without rack ears.
Power input is AC 100V - 240V, 50/60 Hz, & output is DC 12V, 3A.
AC adaptor power supply & 1.5-meter USB cable are included, an