* The activity of the 2 inputs is displayed by rows of 6 level LEDs plus 1 clip LED, the activity of the four outputs is displayed by rows of 5 level LEDs plus 1 clip LED plus 1 Limiter LED.
* The unit has two analog inputs, a stereo digital input, & four analog outputs.
* Each input has 5 parametric filters & each output has 7 parametric filters.
* All the input & output filters can be selected to be Bell, first and second Order Shelvings w/-3dB at cutting Frequency
* Symmetrical Shelving w/variable Q, High Pass/Low Pass w/variable Q, 1st/2nd Order, All Pass (90/180Deg.Phase rotation at the cutting Frequency), Bandpass & Notch.
* The outputs X-Over section has Butterworth, Linkwitz/Reyleigh & Bessel filters up to 48dB/Oct or Custom selectable High Pass/Low Pass up to 48dB/Oct configurable by the user as cascade of IInd Order cells adjustable in Freq & Q.
* On Outputs are available a RMS compressor w/selectable Ratio up to 32:1 & adjustable Soft/Hard Knee & an Output Peak Limiter w/THR in Vp or dBu for the Loudspeakers protection.
* The RMS compressor & Peak Limiter's THR can range up to -30dBu.
* Each input & output channels have delays up to 850ms, w/steps of 22usec.
* Linking functions between inputs & linking functions between outputs are available.
* A function is allowing to have ramps closing the output level on parameter changes, when the unit is used installation time;
this function can be excluded when the unit is used live & it is necessary to perform small changes to the set parameter on the fly.
* The PC Computer Software for the remote control is allowing to connect in netup to 32 units & is allowing to show the phase of the filter setting & to adjust graphically the RMS compressor & the Peak limiter.