* Designed for maximum versatility, it provides all the processing and control necessary for both live and fixed installation use.
* Provides for any crossover configuration and digital S/PDIF input, managed by a powerful MARANI M716 DSP Engine, for a full 96kHz processing.
* Unit includes high performance 24 bit AD/DA Converters.
* Each input channel provides a choice of EQ with 30-band Parametric EQ, 3 ALL PASS Filter, Gain control, Noise Gate, RMS Compressor, Internal White/ Pink Noise Generator, and configurable Delay.
* Each output offers up to 7-band of parametric equalization, in addition to the crossover filters which themselves provide slopes from 6dB/Octave up to 48dB/Octave.
* Each output path also features Peak Limiter and configurable Delay.
* Supports a full matrix mixing mode where inputs may be routed/mixed in any ratio to any output.
* For remote configuration and control the DPA240A can be connected via USB or TCP/IP connections.
* The control remote PC software allows simultaneous control up to 32 units, setting all parameters and showing real time levels
* Excellent sonic performance with 24bit high end converters coupled with 96kHz sample rate
* Full matrix mixing
* Each band can be switched to Bell, Shelving, HP/LP, Band Pass, Notch Filter
* Process Overflow limiting
* Each output features a precision dynamic range controller composed of a Limiter working on RMS value of the limiter’s input
* Adjustable Delay time up to 480 ms for every input channel and 270 ms for each output channel
* Direct PC/Network Connection Front panel USB connector for direct PC communications
* TCP/IP connection on the rear panel for system setup, monitoring and control via fully manageable remote PC software
* Control Front panel interactive LCD display for local access and configuration
* Front panel 7-LED level meter indicators per channel
* Simultaneous control up to 32 units via PC software
* Analog Input 2 x XLR electronically balanced
* Analog Output 4 x XLR electronically balanced
* Digital Input 1 SPDIF; Gain 0dBu
* Minimun Load 150 ohm
* THD+N 0.001% at 1kHz 0dBu
* Signal to noise ratio greater than: 110dBA
* Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz; -0.5dBu at 20Hz and 20kHz
* AD & DA Converters 1x AK5388 24bit, 3x AK4396 24bit -96kHzDSP & Processing
* DSP Engine MARANI M716 24bit
* DSP Resolution (data) x 96 bit (coeff.), 54bit accumulation registers, 96 bit precision on intermediate processing data
* Parametric Equalization 30 filters per input + 3 All Pass Filter
* 7 filters per output
* Filter Gain From -15dBu up to +15dBu by 0.5dBu resolution steps
* Input Gain From -18dBu up to +12dBu by 0.5dBu resolution steps
* Output Gain From -18dB to +18dB by 0.1dBu resolution steps
* Center Frequency from 20Hz up to 20kHz with 1Hz resolution steps
* Filter Q/BW Bell Type: Q from 0.4 up to 128 in 100 steps
* Shelv/Hp/LP Type: Q from 0.1 up to 5.1 in 100 steps
* BandPass/Notch Type: Q from 4 up to 104 in 100 steps
* Crossover Section HPF/LPF Butterworth 6/12/18/24dB per octave
* Bessel 12/24dB per octave
* Linkwitz-Riley 12/24/36/48 dB per octave
* Internal Noise Generator White/Pink Noise; Level from -40dBu to 0dBu
* Input All Pass Selectable as bypass, first and second order
* Input Noise Gate Threshold from -80dBu up to -50dBu
* Attack time from 1ms up to 1000ms; Release time from 10ms up to 1000ms
* Input RMS Compressor Threshold from 20dBu up to -10dBu
* Ratio: 2:1~32:1; Knee: 0~100%;
* Makeup from -12dBu to +12dBu
* Attack time from 5ms up to 200ms; Release time from 0.1sec up to 3sec
* Output Peak Limiter Threshold from 20dBu to -10dBu
* Attack time from 1ms up to 900ms; Release time from 0.1sec up to 5sec
* Headroom on internal overflow Processes 12dB
* Routing Nothing, In A, In B, In A+B
* Delay 480 ms 10.4us increment/decrement steps per input, 270ms 10.4us increment/decrement steps per output
* Ground Noise -90 dBuGeneral
* Device Presets 32 User Presets
* Front Panel 2x24 character LCD display with green LED backlight
* 7-LED meter per input and 7 per outp