* The activity of the 4 inputs is displayed by rows of 6 level LEDs plus 1 clip LED, The activity of the 8 outputs is displayed by rows of 5 level LEDs plus 1 clip LED plus 1 Limiter LED.
* The unit has 4 analog inputs, 2 stereo digital input, & 8 analog outputs.
* Each input & each output has 7 parametric filters.
* All the input & output filters can be selected to be Bell, first and second Order Shelvings w/-3dB at cutting Frequency, Symmetrical Shelving w/variable Q, High Pass/Low Pass w/variable Q, first and second Order All Pass(90/180Deg.
* Phase rotation at the cutting Frequency), bandpass & notch.
* The outputs X-Over section has Butterworth, Lin/Reyl & Bessel filters up to 48dB/Oct or Custom selectable High Pass/Low Pass w/up to 48dB/Oct w/the cascaded Iind Order cells adjustable in Freq & Q.
* RMS compressor w/selectable Ratio up to 32:1 & adjustable Soft/Hard Knee.
* Output Peak Limiter w/THR in Vp or dBu for the Loudspeakers protection.
* The RMS compressor & Peak Limiter's THR can range up to -30dBu.
* Each input & output channels have delays up to 850ms, w/steps of 22usec.
* Linking functions between inputs & linking functions between outputs are available.
* A function is allowing to have ramps closing the output level on parameter changes, when the unit is used as installation unit; this function can be excluded when the unit is used live & it is necessary to perform small changes to the set parameter.
* The DPA480 is providing a very powerful Matrix allowing to assign to each output the desired percentage of anyone of the available 4 inputs.
* To Each input can be assigned the Analog one, Digital or a Pink/White noise generated by the DPA480 itself & useful for the Loudspeakers tuning/setting during the installations.
* The PC Computer Software for the remote control is allowing to connect in net up to 32 units & is allowing to show the phase of the filter setting & to adjust graphically the RMS compressor & the Peak limiter.
* A Flash card is available on the DPA480 for storing & recalling presets.
* The remote control Software can work through a local USB interface, a RS485 or a TCP/IP net interfaces.
* Analog Input 4 x XLR electronically balanced
* Analog Output 8 x XLR electronically balanced
* Digital Input 1 SPDIF; Gain 0dBu
* Minimun Load 150 ohm
* THD+N 0.001% at 1kHz 0dBu
* S/N >110dBA
* Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz; -0.5dBu at 20Hz and 20kHz
* AD & DA Converters 1x AK5388 24bit, 3x AK4396 24bit-96kHz
* DSP & Processing
* DSP Engine MARANI M716
* DSP Resolution 24bit (data) x 24 bit (coeff.),54bit accumulation registers, 96 bit precision on intermediate processing data
* Parametric Equalization 30 PEQ filters per input; 11 filters per output
* Input Gain From -18dB to +12dB by 0.1dBu resolution steps
* Output Gain From -18dB to +18 dB by 0.1dBu resolution steps
* Filter Type Bell, Shelving, HP/LP, All Pass, Band Pass, Notch Filter
* Filter Gain From -15dBu up to +15dBu by 0.5dBu resolution steps
* Center Frequency Selectable with a 1Hz resolution step from 20Hz up to 20kHz
* Filter Q/BW Bell Type: Q from 0.4 up to 128 in 100 steps
* Shelv/Hp/LP Type: Q from 0.1 up to 5.1 in 100 steps
* BandPass/Notch Type/ All Pass: Q from 4 up to 104 in 100 steps
* Crossover Section HPF/LPF Butterworth 6/12/18/24dB per octave
* Bessel 12/24dB per octave
* Linkwitz-Riley 12/24/36/48 dB per octave
* Internal Noise Generator White/Pink Noise; Level from -40dBu to 0dBu
* Input Noise Gate Threshold from -80dBu up to -50dBu
* Attack time from 1ms up to 1000ms; Release time from 10ms up to 1000ms
* Output Peak Limiter Threshold from 20dBu to -10dBu
* Attack time from 1ms up to 900ms; Release time from 0.1sec up to 5sec
* Headroom on internal overflow Processes 12dB
* Routing Full Matrix Mixing Mode
* Input/Output RMS Limiter Threshold from 20dBu up to -10dBu
* Ratio 2:1~32:1; Knee: 0~100%
* Make up from -12dB to +12dB
* Attack time from 5ms up to 200ms;Release time from 0.1 sec up to 3 sec
* Delay 480 ms 10.4us increment/decrement steps per input, 270ms 10.4
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.