Line Input or Mic Input, fully remotely controlled via USB connection (PC Computer Software remote control) or RS485 (PC Computer Software remote control for network configuration, or Wall Panel remote control), allowing the complete routing of 8 line or microphone inputs to 8 line level outputs.
* For the microphone inputs, a phantom power supply can be used.
* 6 presets are selectable on front panel, edited & uploaded on the unit through the PC Computer Software, thanks to 6 push buttons.
* The name of the current preset is displayed on a wide 2x24 characters LCD & the main activities of the unit's channels are shown by 8 rows of 5 LEDS: Line, Microphone, Feedback, Signal/Clip, Limiter.
* Any one of the 6 available presets can even be recalled by a remote Wall Panel Control, allowing also the control of the Master Output Volume.
* The Wall Remote Control, acting through a RS485 connection, & the Remote PC control, via USB, can operate simultaneously.
* When not used for the Wall Panel Remote Control, the RS485 connection can be used for the creation of a DPA880 network of up to 32 units, all controlled by the Ps Software remote control.
* The DPA880 is a powerful Matrix, allowing to select as input, for any of the 8 input independently, a Line Level Input or a Microphone Input, where for the microphone input there is the possibility to provide a 48V Phantom Power supply.
* When selected a microphone Input, the unit provide the possibility to activate a Feedback Eliminator based on a powerful ¡ Degrees pitch shifting¡ plus/- algorithm, particularly effective for voice applications.
* Each output has as first stage an 8 x 8 Matrix allowing the mix of the 8 inputs & processing the final mix w/a 5 bands Equalizer w/filters assignable as Peaker or Hi/Low Shelving, able to range from -15dB up to plus15dB gain; following the 5 band Equalizer a High Pass and a Low Pass filters up to 24dB/Oct shape the output channel band's limits; a delay is also available for signal/speakers alignments.
* The Dynamic process of each output channel is left to a powerful RMS Compressor, w/variable Ratio & to a final Peak Limiter for the complete output peak control.
* Master Input Gain & Master output Level controls are available for the simultaneous level control of the all inputs & outputs; four Switches, Software controlled, are available for the On/Off control of remote devices.