* 19-n 1U rackmount design
* Full-color LCD screen
* Records from any MONO or STEREO line source
* Records 128, 256 & 320 kbps MP3 files & WAV files (16-bit/44.1kHz)
* Record direct to the included SD card right out of the box (1 GB)
* SD (up to 4GB) or SDHC (up to 32GB) compatible
* Record direct to USB flash drive, any capacity (not included)*
* Combo XLR & 1/4-in Microphone inputs w/Mic/Line switch
* Front & rear RCA inputs
* 1/4-inch (6.3mm Jack) line input
* 1/4-inch (6.3mm Jack) headphone/line output
* Balanced XLR outputs
* RCA outputs
* Rotary Headphone volume control
* Input gain switch w/3 input gain levels - 20 db, 0 db & +10 db
* Adjustable record level w/digital input VU
* Easily playback previously recorded media
* Easily download to a computer w/the included USB cable
* AC adapter included
The DRP-1 from Gemini is a standalone digital rackmountable recorder that allows you to record & playback from one convenient device.
Its single rackspace design ensures discreet integration into your rack setup, making this handy recording device ideal for DJs, musicians, bars, clubs, schools, houses of worship & anywhere else high-quality audio recording is a must.
The DRP-1 is also great for front-of-house applications, even as a backup recorder for the most sophisticated FOH setups.
For true recording versatility, the DRP-1 features a USB port & SD card slot, allowing you to record directly to a thumb drive or memory card.
& to ensure your file format suits your specific recording needs, the DRP-1 gives you the option to record in a variety of MP3 formats or in WAV at 44.1kHz/16-bit.
For added flexibility, you can also choose to record in Stereo or Mono mode.
& once your recording is complete, it’s easy to download the file to your PC or Mac - just use the included USB cable to connect the DRP-1 to your computer, or simply eject your media storage device & hook it up to your computer directly.
To ensure total connecting convenience, the DRP-1 has a host of inputs & outputs, allowing you to hook up microphones, keyboards & other electronic instruments w/ease.
Or, if you’re recording a full band, go direct from your mixer & capture true soundboard audio.
On the back, the unit features a stereo RCA line input, stereo RCA line output, XLR/ 1/4-inch combo mic input & balanced XLR outputs.
On the front, the recorder provides 1/4-inch stereo line inputs, a 1/4-inch mic input & a 1/4-inch headphone jack w/dedicated volume control.
Navigating through files & folders on the DRP-1 is easy thanks to its large, bright full-color LCD screen & Search jog wheel.
During recording, the display screen indicates information like file format, track time, file number & amount of space left on the SD card.
With its sleek, low-profile design & flexible audio connections, the DRP-1 gives you the power to transform your existing rack into a powerful recording tool.