* Integrated MP3 player w/connections for USB, SD, & Bluetooth
* 2-way high power active PA speaker
* 600W peak, 150W RMS Class AB built-in amplifier
* Impedance 4 Ohms
* 12" LF woofer w/1.5-in voice coil
* Pure Titanium 1" HF compression driver
* Linear frequency response between 60Hz-20kHz
* Wide dispersion horn w/forward firing bass reflex ports
* ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
* Top & side handles for easy carrying
* 2 Input channels w/separate gain controls
* Mic & line XLR, 1/4-in, & RCA inputs
* High & Low equalization controls
* Mix Output
* Clip LED Alert
* Flyable & Stand mountable
* Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6 in (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
* Weight: 28.65 lbs (13 Kg)
The sound of the ES-12BLU can only described as elegant.
The 600W Class AB amplifier offers the best mix of power, linear sound reproduction, & pleasing musicality.
Other amplifiers hype the high-end to make it seem like the music is louder, but the ES series provides the true sound in all it’s fullness.
Our custom designed Class AB amplifier is in a league of it’s own when it comes to far reaching & great sound at an affordable price.
Bluetooth wireless connectivity & a USB/SD MP3 Player are directly built into the ES-12BLU so that you have options for track playback & connectivity.
w/the option of Bluetooth you can play tracks directly from a Bluetooth enabled device & roam around the room as you please.
Our transducers are articulate & responsive to the subtle & dynamic changes in your tracks.
The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 12" LF woofer & powerful 2" voice coil needed to push the low frequencies nearing 60Hz around the room.
The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver w/a wide dispersion horn for airy & detailed highs even at large distances or angles from the speaker.
The ABS nylon fiber cabinet makes the ES series of speakers strong & durable in the face of continual use & abuse.
Each cabinet also has top & side mounted handles for multiple carrying positions & options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event & setting up is simple every time.
On the back panel of the ES-12BLU are XLR, Line, & RCA inputs w/separate gain & EQ controls as well as a Mix Output.
Connecting your gear & crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do w/precision.
The ES series was designed to be a great & versatile speaker that will last for years under continual travel & use.
w/all the features of speakers costing much more the ES series comes in at a definite value w/all of the detail & loudness you need in your sound.