High-power two-way compact loudspeaker; it can be used in a variety of portable & permanent applications.
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, selective voicing, protection limiters, EQ modes, & a lockout mode prevents casual changes to the system.
Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen.
The front LED indicates power or can be configured to indicate limit.
EV-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design provides uniform coverage & directivity.
Waveguides are optimized using advanced simulation software & propriety algorithms for precise control & lowest distortion.
EV designed & manufactured transducers include SMX woofer technology using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, & thermal management.
This transducer yields lower distortion, smooth response & high SPL.
The high-efficiency DH3-B compression driver has a convex diaphragm driving a coherent phase device extending frequency response to 20 kHz.
EV’s FIR-Drive technology utilized the latest FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity & advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak & thermal transducer protection.
The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished w/EVCoat.
ETX Powered Loudspeakers combine EV-engineered intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers & high-efficiency transducers to deliver that legendary EV sound & performance
* 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
* 2000 W Class-D power amplifier w/integrated FIR-Drive DSP
* 134 dB peak SPL
* Frequency Range: 65 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset & 150 Hz low pass.
Maximum SPL: 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
Power Rating: 2000 W
* Frequency Response: 85 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset & 150 Hz low pass.
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 Degrees
* Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 Degrees
* LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
* HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
* Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
* Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack & (1) XLR link output
* Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood w/EVCoat
* Grill: 16AWG steel w/powdercoat
* Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
* Height: 526 mm (20.71-in)
* Width: 330 mm (12.99-in)
* Depth: 365 mm (14.37-in)
* Weight Net: 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)
* Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)