* Low-Frequency Reproducer
* Woofer for two-way speech & music systems
* High excursion for low-frequency clarity & punch
* TIR & FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, & smooth frequency Resp.
* 400 watts long-term power capacity
* 101-dB sensitivity
* Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
* PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
* Usable Axial Frequency Resp.
in Typical Enclosure (4.0 ft1 tuned to 40 Hz), Swept One-Third-octave Pink Noise, 4 Volts at 10 Feet
* Anechoic Environment, Normalized for 1 Watt/1 Meter (see Figure 1): 45-3,000 Hz
* Power Handling (see Power-Handling Test section), Per ANSI/EIA RS-426-A 1980: 400 watts, Per AES2-1984/ANSI S4.26-1984, 50-500 Hz: 400 watts, 100-1,000 Hz: 500 watts
* Sensitivity (SPL at 1 m, 1 watt input power, nominal impedance)
* 200- to 3,000-Hz Average: 101 dB
* 100- to 800-Hz Average: 98 dB
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.