Class-AB 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier w/400 Watts Max Power, LPF, Gain Control, & Speaker Level Inputs
Availability: Out of stock
* 400 Watts Max Power
* Speaker Level Inputs
* Compact Design
* Number of Channels: 2/1
* Maximum Power Output: 400 W
* Continuous Power Output (2 Ic, AT 1% THD+N): 90 W x 2
* Continuous Power Output (4 Ic, AT 1% THD+N): 60 W x 2
* Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ic): 180 W x 1
* Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ic): 95 dB
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 9-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 7-in
* Amplifier Class: AB
* Load Impedance Allowance (Ic): 2 to 8
* RCA Inputs: 2-Ch.
* Speaker Level Input:
* Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor:
* Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
* Terminal Type: Screw-Type
* Crossover Type: LPF
* Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
* Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.
The 2-channel GM-A3602 delivers 400 watts max in a compact design - plenty of juice to power your speakers.
It's also got built-in high-pass crossover, speaker level inputs for easy connection to an OEM headunit, & oversized power terminals.
CEA2006 * Power Output: 60 Watts RMS x 2 Channels (4 ohms AT 1% THD+N)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dBA (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
Pioneer is constantly finding ways to make amplifier technology better.
Our new & improved GM-Series prove how you can add cutting edge technology & more power to your system without breaking the bank.
Like all Pioneer products, these amps are fully tested to ensure that each is designed & built for performance.
Having more power isn't just about LOUD.
It's also about CLEAN, getting the most out of your speakers & your music.
Constant road noise makes it hard for the music to be heard clearly.
But w/400 watts max.
power, you'll get to hear all the words & all the notes.
High Capacity Switching Power Supply
To suppress power supply loss, GM-Series amplifiers incorporate a large toroidal transformer & are driven using a high-speed switching MOSFET.
This stabilization of power supply maintains stable playback of all types of music.