Class-AB 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier w/480 Watts Max Power, Variable LPF/HPF, Gain Control, & Speaker Level Inputs
Availability: Out of stock
* 480 Watts Max Power
* Variable LPF (low pass filter) & HPF (high pass filter) for Greater Audio System Flexibility
* Speaker Level Inputs
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility & functionality.
The 4-channel GM-A4604 delivers a 480 watts max in a compact design - plenty of juice to power your speakers.
It's also got built-in low-pass/high-pass crossovers, speaker level inputs for easy connection to an OEM headunit & oversized power terminals.
CEA2006 * Power Output: 40 Watts RMS x 4 Channels (4 ohms AT 1% THD+N)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 94 dBA (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
Pioneer is constantly finding ways to make amplifier technology better.
Our new & improved GM-Series prove how you can add cutting edge technology & more power to your system without breaking the bank.
Like all Pioneer products, these amps are fully tested to ensure that each is designed & built for performance.
Having more power isn't just about LOUD.
It's also about CLEAN, getting the most out of your speakers & your music.
Constant road noise makes it hard for the music to be heard clearly.
But w/480 watts max.
power, you'll get to hear all the words & all the notes.
Variable LPF (low-pass filter) & HPF (high-pass filter) allow for adjustable frequency between 40 Hz to 500 Hz & greater car audio system flexibility according to subwoofer characteristics & personal listening preferences.
The GM-A4604 has a variable LPF/HPF on Ch.
B & fixed LPF/HPF on Ch.
To suppress power supply loss, GM-Series amplifiers incorporate a large toroidal transformer & are driven using a high-speed switching MOSFET.
This stabilization of power supply maintains stable playback of all types of music.
* Number of Channels: 4/3/2
* Maximum Power Output: 480 W
* Continuous Power Output (2 Ic, AT 1% THD+N): 60 W x 4
* Continuous Power Output (4 Ic, AT 1% THD+N): 40 W x 4
* Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ic): 120 W x 2
* Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ic): 94 dB
* Amplifier Class: AB
* Load Impedance Allowance (Ic): 2 to 8
* PWM Regulated MOSFET:
* Balanced Isolator Input Circuit:
* RCA Inputs: 4-Ch.
* Speaker Level Input:
* Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor:
* Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
* Terminal Type: Screw-Type
* Crossover Type: A-Ch: LPF/HPF; B-Ch: Variable LPF/HPF
* Crossover Frequency: A-Ch: 80 Hz; B-Ch: 40 Hz to 500 Hz
* Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.