Class-AB 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier w/900 Watts Max Power, Variable LPF, Gain Control, Speaker Level Inputs, & Bass Boost Selector
Availability: Out of stock
* 900 Watts Max Power
* Variable LPF (low pass filter) for Greater Audio System Flexibility
* Speaker Level Inputs
* Bass Boost
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility & functionality.
The 2-channel GM-A5602 delivers a whopping 900 watts max - plenty of juice to power your speakers.
It's also got built-in low-pass/high-pass crossovers, speaker level inputs for easy connection to an OEM headunit & oversized power terminals.
CEA2006 * Power Output: 150 Watts RMS x 2 Channels (4 ohms %¤ 1% THD+N)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96 dBA (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
Pioneer is constantly finding ways to make amplifier technology better.
Our new & improved GM-Series prove how you can add cutting edge technology & more power to your system without breaking the bank.
Like all Pioneer products, these amps are fully tested to ensure that each is designed & built for performance.
Having more power isn't just about LOUD.
It's also about CLEAN, getting the most out of your speakers & your music.
Constant road noise makes it hard for the music to be heard clearly.
But w/900 watts max.
power, you'll get to hear all the words & all the notes.
Variable LPF (low-pass filter) allows for adjustable frequency between 40 Hz to 500 Hz & greater car audio system flexibility according to subwoofer characteristics & personal listening preferences.
The GM-A5602 has a variable LPF on Ch.
B & fixed LPF/HPF on Ch.
To suppress power supply loss, GM-Series amplifiers incorporate a large toroidal transformer & are driven using a high-speed switching MOSFET.
This stabilization of power supply maintains stable playback of all types of music.
What is power without control? To accommodate the varying range of signal levels coming from today's factory & aftermarket radios, all of Pioneer's GM-series amplifiers feature adjustable gain controls.
This means that no matter what kind of radio is connected to this amplifier, the appropriate gain control adjustment can be made to ensure loud, clear, distortion-free music.
& even if the gain control level is set improperly, Pioneer's Gain Control Caution feature will automatically reduce the amplifier's output until the headunit volume is decreased to acceptable levels.
This added layer of protection helps to prevent damage from occurring to the amplifier & the speakers connected to it due to improper gain control adjustments.
* Number of Channels: 2/1
* Maximum Power Output: 900 W
* Continuous Power Output (2 Ic, %¤ 1% THD+N): 225 W x 2
* Continuous Power Output (4 Ic, %¤ 1% THD+N): 150 W x 2
* Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ic): 450 W x 1
* Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ic): 96 dB
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 13-.75-in ch x 2-1/2" x 8-1/2"
* Amplifier Class: AB
* Load Impedance Allowance (Ic): 2 to 8
* PWM Regulated MOSFET:
* Balanced Isolator Input Circuit:
* RCA Inputs: 2-Ch.
* Speaker Level Input:
* Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor:
* Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
* Terminal Type: Screw-Type
* Crossover Type: Variable LPF
* Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz to 500 Hz
* Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.
* Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
* Bass Boost Level: 0/6/12 dB