NEW!- Class FD 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier
1,200 Watts Max Power
Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
Refined Class FD Design Offers Extreme Efficiency & High-Quality Sound
BIG POWER, SMALL SIZE
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers.
That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
IMPROVED CIRCUIT DESIGN
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature & automatically moderates input level accordingly.
Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 ohm connection.
This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
VARIABLE LOW PASS & HIGH PASS FILTER
For extra flexibility, variable LPF & HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics & personal listening preferences.
The GM-D8604 LPF & HPF are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS
What, you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won't hold it against you.
In fact we'll even help you build onto your system.
The GM-D8604's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters.
So, the install goes faster, you save money, & you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
* Number of Channels: 4/3/2
* Maximum Power Output: 1,200 W
* Continuous Power Output (1 ohms, at 1% THD+N): 125 W x 4
* Continuous Power Output (2 ohms, at 1% THD+N): 150 W x 4
* Continuous Power Output (4 ohms, at 1% THD+N): 100 W x 4
* Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 ohms): 300 W x 2
* Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 35 kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion (4 ohms): < 0.05% (1 kHz)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): > 95 dB
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 10-3/8-in x 2-3/8-in x 7-7/8-in