Pioneer's 5-channel amplifier produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space.
Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles & pick-up trucks w/limited real estate, the GM-D9605 also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications including boats & ATVs/UTVs.
The 5-channel amplifier is rated at 2000 watts max w/the A & B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) & the subwoofer output rated at 600 watts at 2 (RMS).
Compared to similarly priced multichannel amplifiers, the variable crossover networks on the GM-D9605 offer increased flexibility & give listeners more control.
Block terminals for a cleaner installation & direct wire contact minimizing resistance.
Variable Low Pass Filter or extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics & personal listening preferences.
The GM-D9601 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
The GM-D9605 also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences & music characteristics.
What, you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won't hold it against you.
In fact we'll even help you build onto your system.
The GM-D9605's speaker level inputs allow simplify integration into existing aftermarket or factory installed (OEM) integrated entertainment systems so you can connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters.
So, the install goes faster, you save money, & you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
Variable Low Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics & personal listening preferences.
* Number of Channels: 5
* Amplifer Class: Class FD
* Maximum Power Output: 2000W
* Maximum Power Output at 1 Ohm: -
* Maximum Power Output at 2 Ohms: 200W x 4 (A/B), 1200W (SUB)
* Maximum Power Output at 4 Ohms: 150W x 4 (A/B), 700W (SUB)
* Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 400W x 2 (A/B)
* Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 1 Ohm: -
* Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 100W x4 (A/B), 600W (SUB)
* Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 75W x 4 (A/B), 350W (SUB)
* Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 200W x 2 (A/B)
* Frequency Response: A/B CH: 10Hz ~ 50kHz (+0dB, -3dB) / SUB CH: 10Hz ~ 500Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): A/B CH: > 94dB
* Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
* RCA Inputs: 6-CH
* Speaker Level Inputs: Y
* Crossover Type: Adjustable HPF/LPF
* Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40-500 Hz
* Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB/oct (A/B CH) / -12dB/-24dB (SUB CH)
* High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40-500 Hz
* High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB/oct
* Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
* Bass Boost Level: 0-18dB
* Bass Boost Remote: Y
* Automatic Signal Sensing & Turn-On: Y
* Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
* Terminal Type: Block
* Load Impedance Allowance (Ohm): 2 to 4
* Bridgeable: Y
* MOSFET Output Selection: Y
* Protection Control System: Y
* Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches): 12.4 x 2 x 7.87
* Warranty: 1 Year