Wagner HT1000 Heat Gun popular heat gun used for heat shrinking rear window tint for automotive application.
Availability: Out of stock
//use fancybox to how nice pop-up
* Most popular heat gun used for heat shrinking rear window tint for automotive application.
* Corrosion-resistant nozzle
* Hanging hook
* Low noise design w/two fan speeds
* Ideal also for heat shrink tubing
* Rugged, light weight , high-impact plastic body
* Two temperature settings
* The HT1000 is a general purpose heat gun that is suitable for many heating applications ranging from removing paint & old flooring, bending plastics, loosening rusted bolts, or thawing frozen pipes.
It produces 1200 Watts & 4100 BTUs of power w/temperature settings of 750 degrees F or 1000 degrees F.
The HT1000 is ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.