GVX powered subs combine a sleek, unobtrusive design with meticulous engineering to produce the finest subwoofers in Gemini's rich history.
With clean, powerful bass that's effective without being overwhelming, the GVX-SUB15P provides that beefy sub-bass you've been looking for.
With over 35 years of speaker and amplifier production experience, Gemini has always placed the highest emphasis on reliability, durability and accurate, pristine sound reproduction.
And these guiding standards have yielded Gemini's best sounding subs to date.
The GVX-SUB15P offers enough power to ensure everyone in the room feels it.
The built-in amplifier supplies 400 watts RMS (1600 watts peak) to its 15-inch speaker for a big bass sound that's clear, strong and tasteful.
All this bottom-end power makes the GVX-SUB15P equally ideal for gigging DJs and fixed installation applications, particularly clubs, bars and performance spaces.
For exceptional reliability, the sub's amp features thermal, short-circuit and DC protection, as well as a limiter circuit.
Its electronic crossover also offers adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz), while its metal grille, robust construction and water-resistant paint ensure a longstanding presence in even the most demanding touring or installation environments.
The sub's rear panel is equipped with balanced XLR/ 1/4-in (6.35 mm) combo inputs, as well as balanced XLR Full Range outputs and High Pass outputs.
Volume and frequency controls, along with a phase switch, also give you added command over your levels and sound.
Thanks to cutting-edge sound technology and adept engineering, the new GVX series offers powerful, full-range audio accuracy at an unmatched price point from a legacy name you can trust.
* 400W RMS, 1600W peak
* 15-inch woofer with 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) voice coil and 60oz magnet
* Built-in amp with limiter circuit
* Perforated steel mesh grille
* Recessed flush handles
* Water resistant textured black paint
* Balanced XLR/ 1/4-in (6.5 mm) combo input
* Balanced XLR Full Range Output and High Pass Output
* Electronic crossover with adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz)
* Linear frequency response between 40Hz - 250Hz
* Phase inverter switch
* 35mm pole mount fitting
* System Power Rating: 400 W RMS / 1600 W PEAK
* Frequency range : 40 Hz to 250 Hz
* Maximum Sound pressure level : 132 dB
* Woofer size: 15-in
* Woofer Magnet: 60oz
* Low frequency driver: 2.5-in (63.5 mm) Voice Coil
* Crossover frequency adjust: 55Hz to 200Hz
* Enclosure: 18 mm (3/4-in), MDF
* Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
* Grille: Metal grille
* Handles: 2 Ergonomic handles on each side
* Pole mount: diameter 35 mm
* Weight: 65 Lbs/ 29.5 kgs
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.3-in x 20.9-in x 20.7-in (440 mm x 530 mm x 526 mm)