GVX powered subs combine a sleek, unobtrusive design with meticulous engineering to produce the finest subwoofers in Gemini's rich history.
With clean, powerful bass that's effective without being overwhelming, the GVX-SUB18P provides that beefy sub-bass you've been looking for.
With over 35 years of speaker and amplifier production experience, Gemini has always placed the highest emphasis on reliability, durability and accurate, pristine sound reproduction.
And these guiding standards have yielded Gemini's best sounding subs to date.
The GVX-SUB18P offers enough power to ensure everyone in the room feels it.
The built-in amplifier supplies 500 watts RMS (2000 watts peak) to its 18-inch speaker for a big bass sound that's clear, strong and tasteful.
All this bottom-end power makes the GVX-SUB18P equally ideal for gigging DJs and fixed installation applications, particularly clubs, bars and performance spaces.
For exceptional reliability, the sub's amp features thermal, short-circuit and DC protection, as well as a limiter circuit.
Its electronic crossover also offers adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz), while its metal grille, robust construction and water-resistant paint ensure a longstanding presence in the most demanding touring or installation environments.
The sub's rear panel is equipped with balanced XLR/ 1/4-in (6.35 mm) combo inputs, as well as balanced XLR Full Range outputs and High Pass outputs.
Volume and frequency controls, along with a phase switch, also give you added command over your levels and sound.
Thanks to cutting-edge sound technology and adept engineering, the new GVX series offers powerful, full-range audio accuracy at an unmatched price point from a legacy name you can trust.
* 500W RMS, 2000W peak
* 18-inch woofer with 3-inch (76.2 mm) voice coil and 62oz magnet
* Built-in amp with limiter circuit
* Perforated steel mesh grille
* Recessed flush handles
* Water resistant textured black paint
* Balanced XLR/ 1/4-in (6.35 mm) combo Input
* Balanced XLR Full range Output and High Pass output
* Electronic crossover with adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz)
* Linear frequency response between 37Hz - 250Hz
* Phase inverter switch
* 35mm Pole mount fitting
* System Power Rating: 500 W RMS / 2000 W PEAK
* Frequency range : 37 Hz to 250 Hz
* Maximum Sound pressure level : 137 dB
* Woofer size: 18-in
* Woofer Magnet: 62 oz
* Low frequency driver: 3-in (76.2 mm) Voice Coil
* Crossover frequency adjust: 55Hz to 200Hz
* Enclosure: 18 mm (3/4-in), MDF
* Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
* Grille: Metal grille
* Handles: 2 Ergonomic handles on each side
* Pole mount: diameter 35 mm
* Weight: 103.6 Lbs/ 47 kgs
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 22.04-in x 26.8-in x 22.8-in (560 mm x 680 mm x 580 mm)