* The HD line is a line of amps with one channel with frequency response from the sub bass to the middle acute.
This products ranging from 800-8000 Watts of power, applied in several areas aimed at it relates to automotive, domestic or sound electric trio.
The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the installation time.
The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing from a song, directing to a single output.
* Number of Channels: 01
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS: 1439W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS: 813W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 8 OHMS: 446W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 1200W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 678W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 8 OHMS: 372W RMS
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ (-9.78 dBm)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%
* Frequency Response: 10Hz to 15KHz
* H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 10Hz to 50Hz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* Bass Boost: 0 to 10 dB (50Hz)
* Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
* Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High / Low
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 10.5 VDC
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
* Idle Consumption: 1.25 Amp.
* Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12.6 VDC: 57 Amp.
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption (1Khz) @ 12.6 VDC: 114 Amp.
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 x 65 x 205mm
* Weight: 1.98Kg :